Hearing screening can be difficult. A child who is uncooperative can be a time consuming challenge. The Race Car Tympanometer provides a visual distraction that captures the child’s attention so you can create and maintain the proper seal for an accurate tympanogram. The entire test takes place while the patient watches the car accelerate across the screen to the finish line.
An accurate tympanogram with ipsilateral reflex is ready to review or print in seconds. The Race Car Tympanometer is also available as a tymp/audiometer combo.
- Perform a tympanogram with ipsilateeral reflex
- Ideal for screening chilren from 3 to 5 years old
- Visual "race car" distraction holds the child's attention during the test
- "Race" begins when the proper seal is acheived and ends when the test is over
- Quiet, fast internal printer