The fastest, the easiest, the most complete data from a portable tympanometric instrument Diagnosing chronic otitis media is often a difficult task. But the delivery of sound and air pressure to the ear, precisely measured by advanced microelectronic components, brings otitis media into sharp focus. Welch Allyn's MicroTymp 2 tympanometry instrument produces an accurate, objective measurement of middle ear status. It also helps detect perforated tympanic membrane, patent tympanostomy tube, ossicular disruption, tympanosclerosis, and cholesteatoma.
• Takes only one second to test and five seconds to print out the results.
• Objective results ensure accurate diagnosis, referrals, monitoring, and easier consultations with parents. • Word prompts guide operator through the middle ear testing.
• Results can be viewed in a tympanogram, numerical form, or interpretive messages.
• Instant LCD tympanogram allows the operator to view test results before printing.
• Lightweight and hand-held for complete portability.
• Color-coded tips come in four sizes to fit any ear size.
- MicroTymp 2 Handle Only with 2 sets of probe tips
- MicroTymp 2 Portable Tympanometric instrument Printer/Charger
- Thermal Paper (5 rolls)
- 2.4v Nickel-Cadmium Rechargeable battery for MicroTymp 2
- MicroTymp 2 Laminated Wall Chart
- 1-year warranty extendable to 3 years with annual calibration.