A Portable, battery-operated pulse oximeter for monitoring blood-oxygen and heart rate.
Our new 2100 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a simple non-invasive digital device that indirectly measures the oxygen saturation of a patient's blood (SPO2). The fingertip pulse oximeter digitally displays the percentage of SPO2 along with the patient’s pulse rate in 6 changeable display modes. Perfect for EMS, visiting nurse, or wherever portability is required.
The 2100 features:
- Reads SPO2 and Pulse Rate
- 6 changeable display modes
- 10 Display brightness settings
- Visual and audible alarms (modes 2-6)
- 25% smaller than competing models
- Bright OLED display
- Hinged battery cover is more secure
- Complete with Carry Lanyard and Black Rubberized Bumper. (Optional orange bumper sold separately)
- 2 “AAA” Batteries
- Instruction Booklet
- 2 yr. Limited Warranty