See it. Share it. Save it. Offering you clear, live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane, the Digital MacroView Otoscope is a valuable tool in support of the treatment and management of your patient's ears. Requiring no additional purchase of software, the Digital MacroView Otoscope is easy to learn and use.
Here's how the Welch Allyn Digital MacroView Otoscope can benefit you:
- Insufflation port for pneumatic otoscopy
- Compatible with the range of Welch Allyn 3.5V power sources
- Zoom feature for enhanced viewing
- Improves communication which can lead to better patient compliance
- Allows you to store digital images in patient records for enhanced documentation of exam findings
- Provides you the ability to share images with other providers as visual descriptive reference
- Gives you an excellent training aid for educational purposes
- Offers you the ability to view small details of tubes and hearing aids
- Plug and play - No Special Software necessary (requires computer running Windows XP Service Pack 2.0 or higher and an available USB 2.0 port)
- Clear, digital image for live view and image capture - great for patient & student education, patient record documentation, and supporting information for referrals.
- Ability to focus and fine tune view