Coaxial vision system, sealed optics, and Halogen HPX™ illumination for excellent views of the fundus.
Welch Allyn introduced Halogen HPX™ lamp technology to provide 30% more light output than previous halogen lamps. The mix of halogen and xenon gases provide whiter, longer lasting light -- making your task of an accurate physical diagnosis easier.
• Halogen HPX™ lamp provides 30% brighter, whiter light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
• Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view.
• Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
• Red-free filter may be used with any aperture.
• 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, and slit aperture (all on a 6-position, continuously rotating aperture dial). Plus: red-free filter, polarizing filter, and unfiltered Halogen HPX on a 3-position switch--each position can be engaged with each of the 6 positions of the aperture dial, for a total of 18 possible combinations.
• Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt for years of maintenance-free operation.
• Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
• 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters.
- 3.5v Coaxial Ophthalmoscope (Head Only)
- 3.5v Halogen Bulb