The Brewer Company was awarded the Health Industry Distributors Association (HIDA) Product of the Year for 2006 for the Brewer Access High-Low Exam table!!
Brewer has done it again. Introducing the Brewer Access High-Low Exam Table; premiering the industry’s first true chair to table design that easily take patients from consultation to examination.
The Brewer Access High-Low Exam Table is clearly the:
- most convenient for patient consultations and examinations.
- safest for patient and wheelchair transfers.
- most reliable.
- most user-friendly.
- most patient-friendly.
- most technologically advanced high-low exam table on the market.
- Chair-to-table design effortlessly takes patient from consultation to examination. Return to chair feature easily takes table back to chair position in one, simple step (on power back model only).
- 18" low height for easy and safe patient transfers.
- Standard grab bars provide patient added safety and comfort.
- Provides patients a stable and secure grab point to use when getting on and off table.
- Conveniently swings out for lateral wheelchair transfers.
- Easily removable and standard on all models.
- Abundant storage capacity.
- Patented pass-through side drawers allow left or right access. Eliminates right or left hand setup problems.
- Additional spacious front drawer.
- Convenient covered paper roll storage holds up to six rolls. Cover keeps paper rolls clean.
- Pass-through work surface pulls out on right or left side. Saves space by eliminating the need for additional stands or trays. Perfect for charts, instrucments, procedure preparation, or portable computer.
- Comfortable, ergonomic upholstery. Easy to clean surface; seamless design.
- Intuitive foot control. On / Off switch (located on the back of table) allows table's foot control to be disabled and prevents patients and / or children from moving table.
- Extendable, adjustable ergonomic stirrups.
- 18" low height.
- Easy on / off for patients.
- Safety grab bars for patient stability and positioning
- 450 lb. weight capacity.
- Safety, extra low voltage.
- Standard on / off switch.
- Patented pass-through side drawers.
- Largest storage capacity available.
- Pass-through work surface on side of table.
- Backrest adjusts for easy patient positioning.
- Additional paper storage.
- Easy to clean, seamless upholstery.
- Standard foot controls.
- Easy lateral wheelchair transfers.
- Safety grab bars.
- Multi-density support upholstery.
- Adjustable ergonomic stirrups.
- Toe board / leg extension / plastic debris tray.
- Premium, plush upholstery available.
- 18 standard upholstery color options.
- 6 premium, plush upholstery color options.
- Custom colors available.
- 450 lbs (under normal use)
- Height: 18" - 37"
- Length: 57" extends to 72"
- Upholstery width: 28"
- Leg extension length: 15"
Covered Paper Roll Storage / Paper Roll Holder:
- Storage capacity: 23" x 23" x 3.25"
- Storage for up to 6 additional paper rolls
- Accepts 21" x 3" and 18" x 3" paper rolls
- Front drawer: 19.7" x 19.2" x 4"
- Side drawers: 22.7" x 20.2" x 7"
- Pass-through side drawers accessible from right or left side of table.
- Covered paper roll storage.
**The color Stucco is featured on all Premium table upholstery selections.**